Friday, December 7, 2018

Books on Sale: Worthy Insights and Real Life Experiences:

With the publication of my latest book Levitation's Defeat I have completed presenting the work that I have written over the last seventeen years of my life. Rather than keeping my work in storage just waiting to one day get published I have decided that self-publishing through Amazon's Create Space was a launching pad. Rather than being hidden away at least now someone like you may stumble onto my work and find value in the process. My books are in many words Biomythographies as Audre Lorde claims the term. Part of them are myth and part of them are biographies. My characters are not necessarily my own story but their lives and journeys parallel my own. Perhaps at times the genders, the races, the sexual identities differ from my own, but the directions and experiences here attempt to collect the human condition that individuals have been exposed to amongst this political and economic contemporary climate weathered within the first two decades of this new century.  

1) Levitation's Defeat: An American in Mexico                                           
2) Adjunct Lover: Teaching in America               
3Apoplexy: My Year of Living in Malawi    
4) Soon Be Crossing Great Waters: Essays       
5) Braune and Rice: Unemployment in Chicago
6) No Strong Storm Denied: A Possible Future...          
7) Desiring Something Radical: From San Fran to The Hague 
8) Gravity of the Mouth: A Search for Democracy: Global Traveler.
9) The Pariah, The Parrhesiast, And The Tireless Flies: Teaching in Korea
10) Funneling to Junta: Washington DC or bust.             
11) Fueling a Devotion of Thought: Road Trips and Stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment